Protection for your assets

Home and Contents Insurance protects your home and belongings from a broad range of unexpected events – with new-for-old replacement of your contents.

Protection for your business

Your business is more than just a job, it’s your livelihood. So if something goes wrong on a job site, you need to know you’ve got the right types of insurances in place.

Trusted Advice

A Resilium Adviser gets to know your business. With that insight, and their knowledge of your industry, they can tailor a business insurance plan that suits you.

Commercial Insurance

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Small Business Insurance
  • Trade Insurance
  • Professionals Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Commercial Motor Insurance
  • Fleet Motor Insurance
  • Heavy Motor Insurance
  • Contract Works and Legal Liability Insurance
  • Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Not for Profit Organisations Insurance
  • Farm Insurance
  • Travel Insurance

Personal Insurance

  • Car Insurance
  • Home and Contents Insurance
  • Boat Insurance
  • Caravan and Trailer Insurance
  • Travel Insurance

Which insurance is the best for

How do you know what types of cover are right for you, or how much you need? And do you have time to do all the research yourself? A Resilium Adviser gets to know your business and your unique risks.

Contact us